Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BA -- Tango Show

After our day at the fair, we arranged tickets to a Tango Show at Esquina Homero Manzi.  Wow, it blew us away!  Again, the still pictures don't do it justice--the dancers were often moving so fast that they just appeared like a blur on the stage, and flash was (understandably) prohibited.



I couldn't video long clips with my phone, but I caught a few that are representative.

Tango 1
Tango 2
Tango 3
Tango 4
Tango 5
Tango 6


The girls were mesmerized by the show and Tulip couldn't resist finding her own private corner to try out some of the moves on her own.  Seriously, the following video is worth our entire trip to Buenos Aires...  I can't watch it enough!  Of course, when she saw that I was filming her that sort of shut things down, but I think she continued after I backed off....

Tulip dancing tango


No comments:

Post a Comment