Thursday, October 25, 2012

Delta strikes again

I attemped to leave today for Arizona to meet Jonathan, who has been in Tucson at a conference this week.  I made the fatal error of booking the flight with Delta, and so naturally instead of being in the air at this moment.... I'm back at home!

My parents already fully moved into our bedroom since they are staying with the girls for the weekend, so I get the surreal experience of sleeping in my own guestroom tonight.  :-)

The good part of all of this was that I had an extra night with the girls and was able to read their stories and put them to bed tonight.  Up at O-dark-thirty and hopefully will arrive in Phoenix by 9am.  Shouldn't throw off our plans for the day by too much--except I may be sleeping in the car rather than doing the driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment